- There is a huge barrier for digital inclusion in India. More than 70% of Indians use their regional vernacular languages for their day to day communication. However, 95% of the apps and digital space is dominated by English language apps even in a diverse country like India.
- Millions of people in India (even after possessing a smartphone), could not use its full potential because of the language constraint. They will not make a transaction on an English based app because they are not confident they would understand completely what has been communicated to them It is a loss of huge market segment because companies are not reaching out to them through apps other than those that are English based.
- While many have realised this concern and tried to make apps in regional languages, it has never been successful because these apps would not work on every mobile device due to various rendering issues.
Apps developed on Anant
- Apps developed on Anant Computing platform simply work with any Indian language, even if the operating system does not support these languages.
- Now corporates can make their apps for each and every state of our country. They can communicate in the language their audience read in – this will make their audience more confident to trust a brand and connect with them as there is a personal connect.
- With our robust vernacular keyboards for each and every Indian language, the users can communicate with their brands in the language they are comfortable with,
- The apps can be built in vernacular languages with the keyboards available for each language on Anant platform irrespective of the OS supporting the language or not.
- Our keyboards also have this cool feature to position anywhere you want them on your screen; we do not want anything to come between your reading experience.
- AppWallet™ is precisely a concept that every app will also function as a folder of other apps.
- Every function will be an individual app by itself and can still have more apps inside it.
- This structure will enable the brands to keep making any number of changes to the app’s internal functions without having to modify or reinstall the whole app, because every feature will be a unique app inside the main app.
- The size of these apps would be more than 90% lower than the same apps that are on a usual Play Store or an App Store.
Apps inside App
An Anant AppWallet™ will look like any other app, but it is slightly different inside.
- When you open the app, you will see that it is actually a ‘dynamic container’ with multiple apps inside. You can control exactly what apps are contained in the app wallet, for each user.
- There can be multiple apps for a particular brand or company, but they will all sit in one AppWallet™ or container and therefore they will be accessible in one spot for the user. And you will always be able to control, exactly which apps are in the AppWallet™, and customise it for each user.
- You can also add, update or delete any of the apps in this AppWallet™ at any time.
Auto app discovery and download
- One of the biggest challenges in mobile space today is app discovery, especially in a country where many first time users are not sure how to find new apps.
- AppWallet™ comes with auto apps discovery. This means that Apps will get automatically downloaded on the mobiles of your precise target audience.
- Whenever any new schemes or services are announced, they can be pushed out into the app directly, ensuring that users become aware of them and see them.
- You can facilitate automatic download of your app on the mobiles of your PRECISE target audience.
- You can control exactly what apps are contained in the app wallet, for each user. For example, you can give one user only Hindi version of the apps, and another user, only the English version, depending on his preferences.
- Data packs in India are expensive and most people switch off their mobile data and stay offline when they aren’t at home, or their WiFi isn’t available to them.
- Your apps can still work seamlessly even while your users are offline. The apps will sync all important and relevant content when users are online so as to provide a flawless experience for them, even when they go offline.
With a unique feature, your users can be facilitated with doing some transactions offline too. Surprised? Bet you are! Contact us for a free demo today and, we will show you how!
- The new Digital immigrants might be too naive to update your mobile app everytime you send out an update or to add find your new mobile apps. Auto App Discovery solves these issues with one go.
- With the power of AppWallet™ you can add your new mobile app to your AppWallet™ on your customer’s phone instantly.
- Your new mobile apps do not need additional marketing expense to reach your existing customers and to persuade them to download your app.
- Updating an existing app on your customer’s phone is something he don’t even have to know about. The moment you update the app, it instantly gets updated.
- Apps created on Anant Cloud Platform blend the characteristics of web apps and native apps.
- Web apps are light and small but they are only accessible through a data connection. Native apps tend to be heavier but they can be downloaded onto the user’s phone. As native apps are created for specific mobile operating systems, they give a better user experience.
- Apps using Anant platform will have the best of both worlds – they are light and can be easily downloaded on a phone for a great user experience.
- Now your apps size can reduce by as much as 80% when you develop them at Anant. This means lower MBs consumed while downloading, and more storage for tons of other apps.
- At the same time, there is no compromise on the quality of the user experience. No matter what device the end-user has, he will have a world class experience using the app.
Segment of one is the dream of every marketer for better user acquisition and retention. Our technology allows companies to have their own AppWallet – a single app address.
AppWallet is like a folder, containing multiple apps. It is light on device and mobile data usage, yet updates dynamically and automatically. We believe AppWallet is the future format for apps.
Now, your company can cater to multiple target audiences through one app when you build your app with Anant Computing. You can offer specific apps to a specific user and talk to each one of them separately in the language they speak, in the UI-UX they enjoy. Also, different services can be featured inside AppWallet for different user segments.
Because AppWallet is a dynamic app container and not an appLink container, one can push an app into AppWallet modularly without requiring installation, which can be used instantly. This solves two biggest app-marketers’ headaches today – customer acquisition and customer retention.
Through AppWallet, you can install multiple apps on a single user’s device. No more spending millions on mass-media campaigns. Say, you are a bank who needs to solicit existing banking app users to download your UPI wallet app, you can simply get your UPI wallet auto-downloaded into your Banking Master App (AppWallet) in user’s phones, making it ready to use.
With Segment of One, a Hindi-speaking weaver from Jaunpur of Uttar Pradesh on his Android phone, can purchase raw cotton from a Bengali-speaking trader from Jalpaiguri of West Bengal on his Java phone, using design received from Mumbai-based English-speaking designer on her iPhone and can sell his handloom to Tamil-speaking housewife from Chennai, who is using a Nokia phone, all this using the same app.